“Cloud Piercer” or Aoraki in Maori, represents Mount Cook, the highest mountain in New Zealand at 12,218 ft. It is where Sir Edmund Hillary first summited before becoming one of the first men to summit Mount Everest. Weather can be unpredictable, harsh but passes quickly around this area, as this photo was captured in the evening after a day of heavy rain and wind.
This canvas print is a beautiful décor for your home or office.
- Limited quantity sold (out of 200)
- Certificate of Authenticity at the back of canvas
- Optional photographer’s signature at front of canvas
- High resolution print
- Printed on high-quality giclée, artist-quality canvas
- UV light protection prevents fading and cracking
- Easy to clean
- All sizes are ready to hang